Leeds Golf Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leeds Golf Society

Forum for the members of Leeds Golf Society

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lupset - What did you think of the course?

Go down 
+2
JP928
mwjarrett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mwjarrett

Lupset - What did you think of the course? Empty
PostSubject: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:58 pm

This is just a test topic, what did you think of the Lupset course?
Back to top Go down
mwjarrett

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

I thought for the price it was a good course that was very testing a nice little warm up for the start of the season, and the food was spot on.
Back to top Go down
JP928

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:28 am

Liked the course, been before with Pete. Greens in good condition for time of year. Will be going back soon with Vouchers that we have.

John Oakes
Back to top Go down
Big Al

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 am

would like to try again when dry, will be a totally different course when not wet
Back to top Go down
gazzler69

PostSubject: lupset   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:55 am

Good course  all factors considered nice bit o' pie too!
P.s I have no idea what im doing with technology so no idea if im doing this right lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
mickstevo

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Course good for time of year, really enjoyed the day

Only scored 20 points SHOCKER!!!!  Sad 

Well up for Tankersley  bounce  see ya there guys
Back to top Go down
mickstevo

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Think you all agree we should be giving a BIG thanks to Mick Jarrett for setting up website and forum

Takes our society to the next level  cheers  cheers 
Back to top Go down
mickstevo

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:01 pm

gazzler69 wrote:
Good course  all factors considered nice bit o' pie too!
P.s I have no idea what im doing with technology so no idea if im doing this right lol jocolor

Ere Gaz pulled Minnie for ya  lol! 
Back to top Go down
graham roberts

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 pm

realy enjoyed the day the day good value nice course and winning putting comp made it even better  : farao 
Back to top Go down
gazzler69

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:12 pm

20 points mick careful or you'll be playing of seventeen soon Wink 
Back to top Go down
gazzler69

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:24 am

What you mean you pulled minnie are times hard mick?  Razz

And I agree well done to mick j for the forum I've just to learn how to use it properly!!
Back to top Go down
mwjarrett

PostSubject: Thank you   Lupset - What did you think of the course? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks for all the feedback guys, will try and develop the site as we go. If anyone has any ideas just let me know and I will do whatever I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupset - What did you think of the course?   Lupset - What did you think of the course? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupset - What did you think of the course?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leeds Golf Society :: Leeds Golf Society-
Jump to: